--- REASONS WHY MEN CAN HAVE 2 DOGS, BUT NOT TWO WIVES... ---
- A dog's parents never visit.
- Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
- Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.
- Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
- If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.
- Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
- Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
- The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.
- You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
- Dogs like to do their snooping outside rather than in your wallet or desk.
- If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.
- A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, 'If I died, would you get another dog?'
- If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.
--- DEAR ADRIAN ---
I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven
more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.
When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with the neighbour's daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34, and the
neighbour's daughter is 22. We have been married for 10 years.
When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted they had been having an affair for 6 months. I told him to stop or I would leave him.
He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed & worthless. I love him very much, but
ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to
him anymore. Can you please help?
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is
no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires.
If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the
injectors. I hope this helps.